Windermere 5 ft. bench
One of our most popular teak wood benches, the 5 ft. Windermere complements any setting, combining subtle design with manageable scale. Constructed with large timbers and a low profile, the Windermere is sturdy enough to withstand constant public use. Choose the Windsor teak wood bench if you prefer the same scale bench, but with flat arms.
Country Casual Teak furniture is crafted from Grade A teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teak wood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual Teak furnishings will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual Teak offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
5 ft. Teak Wood Bench
Traditional, Strong, Versatile
- With its classic style and durable construction the Windermere solid teak wood bench blends with a variety of settings.
- Reflecting historic park bench designs, the Windermere has updated comfort points and performance features.
- Highlights include a raked back, broad sculpted armrests, and a generous, contoured seat.
- Windermere 5 ft. teak wood bench is also available as a swing.
- For a similar look in a smaller scale, choose the Clifton 5 ft. bench.
- Choose the Windsor 5 ft. teak wood bench if you prefer the same scale, but with flat arms.
Our Teak Wood Benches are Constructed to Last
- Thick legs and rails make the Windermere teak wood bench a reliable standard for public spaces.
- Constructed of the highest quality teak wood from sustainable teak plantations.
- Traditional mortise and tenon joinery, held together with wooden dowels, is combined with stainless steel hardware to ensure a lifetime of use.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in marine environments.
- Teak wood bench can be left outside in all seasons and will naturally oxidize to a soft, silvery gray. It requires little to no maintenance to keep this look.
More products to love