Windermere 4 ft. bench
Traditional, strong and versatile, the Windermere teak garden bench complements a variety of settings by combining subtle design with manageable scale. Constructed with large timbers and a low profile, the Windermere wooden garden bench is built to withstand constant public use. Choose the Windsor bench if you prefer the same scale bench, but with flat arms.
|Cover #||171, 311|
Country Casual Teak furniture is crafted from Grade A teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teak wood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual Teak furnishings will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual Teak offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Wooden Garden Bench
Traditional, Strong, Versatile
- With its classic style and durable construction, the Windermere solid teak wooden garden bench blends with a variety of settings.
- Reflecting historic park bench designs, the Windermere has updated comfort points and performance features.
- Features a raked back for comfort and performance, broad sculpted armrests, and a generous seat.
- Windermere 4 ft. wooden bench is also available as a swing.
- For a similar look in a smaller scale, choose the Clifton 4 ft. bench.
- Choose the Windsor 4 ft. bench if you prefer the same scale, but with flat arms.
Our Wooden Garden Benches are Constructed to Last
- Thick legs and rails make the Windermere garden bench a reliable standard for public spaces.
- Constructed of sustainably harvested premium teak wood.
- Traditional mortise and tenon joinery and stainless steel fittings ensure a lifetime of use.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in a wide range of climates.
- A low-maintenance choice, teak wooden garden bench can be left outdoors year-round and will weather to a silvery gray over time.
More products to love