Windermere 6 ft. bench
Traditional, strong, and versatile, the Windermere teak park bench collection is our most popular. The timeless style complements a variety of settings by combining subtle design with manageable scale. Constructed with larger timbers than our compact benches, and with a lower profile than Monarch and Meridian, the Windermere teak park bench is sturdy enough to withstand constant public use. Choose the Windsor bench if you prefer the same scale bench, but with flat arms.
|Cover #||124, 322|
Country Casual Teak furniture is crafted from Grade A teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teak wood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual Teak furnishings will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual Teak offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
6 ft. Teak Park Bench
Traditional, Strong, Versatile
- With its classic style and durable construction, the Windermere solid teak park bench blends with a variety of settings.
- Reflecting historic park bench designs, the Windermere teak park bench has updated comfort points and performance features.
- Highlights include a raked back for comfort, sculpted armrests, and a generous seat.
- Choose the Windsor 6 ft. bench if you prefer the same scale, but with flat arms.
Our Teak Park Benches are Constructed to Last
- Thick legs and rails make the Windermere bench a reliable choice for public spaces.
- Constructed of quality teak wood from countries with an official commitment to sustainably managed timber.
- Traditional mortise and tenon joinery and stainless steel hardware ensure quality construction that will withstand a lifetime of public use.
- The high oil content of teak wood makes for superior performance in a wide range of climates.
- Teak park bench can be left outside in all seasons and will naturally oxidize to a soft, silvery gray. It requires little to no maintenance to keep this look.
- Center arm attachment available.
More products to love