Windermere double curved bench
The expansive Windermere double curved bench serves as a grand focal point. The sweeping curved design provides ample seating and lends itself to congenial conversations. Like our other Windermere benches, the Windermere double curved park bench is also eminently suitable for use in public spaces. Curved teak benches cannot be engraved.
|Cushion #||450 (qty:2)|
|Cover #||No cover available|
Country Casual Teak furniture is crafted from Grade A teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teak wood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual Teak furnishings will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual Teak offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. For this bench we offer the standard (FedEx or Motor Freight) option for delivery except in the MD/DC/VA area. Assembly is required outside of the MD/DC/VA area. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Curved Park Bench
Add a Soft Focal Point to Formal Spaces
- The expansive Windermere teak double curved park bench can serve as a grand focal point.
- The broad, sculpted armrests and sweeping curve relate well with round coffee tables to encourage relaxing conversation.
- The Windermere double curved bench is also available in a single curved park bench.
- Combine with the Windermere traditional park and garden benches for a similar look and scale.
- Combine four double curved benches for a nearly circular configuration with an outside diameter of 19 ft. 2 in. (outer radius 115, inner radius 93).
- Curved park bench accepts cushion #450 (2 required).
Our Curved Park Benches are Constructed to Last
- Features include a 18-1/4 in. deep seat and heavy duty 2-1/4 in. leg timbers which help it adapt well to gardens and public spaces alike.
- Constructed of the highest quality teak wood from countries with an official commitment to manage their timber resources sustainably.
- Traditional mortise and tenon joinery, held together with wooden dowels and stainless steel hardware, ensures a lifetime of public use.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in any climate.
- The maintenance-free choice, teak curved park bench can be left outside all seasons and will naturally weather to a silvery gray.
- Bench cannot be engraved.
More products to love