Anchor - on-grade 2-1/4 in. steel (set of 4 with hardware kit)
Guard your teak patio furniture in high-traffic areas with 2-1/4 in. steel anchor brackets exclusively from Country Casual Teak. All necessary hardware is included.
|Material||Powder Coated Steel|
Country Casual anchoring brackets are constructed of 3/16 in. thick powder coated steel. Each bracket comes with 3 stainless steel vandal-resistant screws and concrete lag shield. All necessary hardware is included.
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
On Grade Steel Anchoring Brackets
Secure Patio Furniture Directly to Concrete Surfaces
- Anchoring brackets offer a discreet method of securing furniture placed in high traffic or public access areas.
- Affix the 2-1/4 in. tall powder-coated steel anchoring brackets on grade to existing concrete surfaces or footers. On-grade brackets should not be attached directly to loose brick or light weight pavers.
- Chairs and benches require four anchoring brackets each.
- Anchoring brackets are sold individually or in sets of 4.
Our Anchoring Brackets are Commercial Grade
- Vandal-resistant fastenings include 3 stainless steel screws and a concrete lag shield.
- Brackets are made of powder coated steel.
- All necessary hardware is included.
More products to love