Anchor - below-grade 6 in. steel (set of 4 with hardware kit)
For installation with pavers, stone or brick, our below grade anchors secure outdoor furniture to concrete footers below the surface. Includes a set of 4 anchoring brackets with installation hardware and theft-proof screws.
|Material||Powder Coated Steel|
Country Casual anchoring brackets are constructed of 3/16 in. thick powder coated steel. Each bracket comes with 3 stainless steel vandal-resistant screws and concrete lag shield. All necessary hardware is included.
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Below Grade Anchoring Brackets
For Use With Pavers, Stone, and Brick Walkways
- Anchoring brackets offer a discreet method of securing outdoor furniture placed in high traffic or public access areas.
- Conceal the base of the bracket below grade or under pavers when new construction allows.
- Chairs and garden benches require four anchoring brackets each.
- Anchoring brackets are sold individually or in sets of 4.
Our Anchoring Brackets are Commercial Grade
- Vandal-resistant fastenings include 3 stainless steel screws and a concrete lag shield.
- Brackets are made of powder coated steel.
- All necessary hardware is included.
More products to love