Chippendale 5 ft. bench
Robust 2 in. thick legs and oversized timbers give this ornamental Chippendale bench weight and heft to make it ideal for active spaces. Comfort is enhanced with the sculpted S-shaped seat and 100-degree reclined back.
|Cover #||172, 312|
Country Casual Teak furniture is crafted from Grade A teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teak wood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual Teak furnishings will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual Teak offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Historically Inspired, Enhanced for Comfort & Performance
- The Chinese Chippendale design is a historic favorite. Our updated version is redesigned for performance.
- Robust 2 in. thick legs and oversized timbers give this ornamental Chippendale bench weight and heft to make it ideal for active spaces.
- A sculpted S-shaped seat and 100-degree reclined back provide enhanced comfort.
- Though the Chinese Chippendale fretwork appears delicate, the 1 in. thick square lattice slat is constructed with mortise and tenon joinery to ensure lasting durability.
- Features scalloped shoulders and decorative brackets.
- Chippendale bench measures 61 in. W x 24 in. D x 37 in. H.
- Bench can be anchored for security.
Our Chippendale Benches are Constructed to Last
- Constructed of premium teak wood grown in certified renewable forests.
- Quality joinery and stainless steel hardware ensure a lifetime of use.
- Natural weatherproof qualities make teak furnishings last for decades in a wide range of seasonal temperatures.
- A low-maintenance choice, teak Chippendale bench can be left outdoors year-round and will weather to a soft, silvery gray over time.
More products to love