Monarch 5 ft. bench
Country Casual teak furniture is crafted from solid first-quality teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teakwood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery, and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual furnishing will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and White Glove options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Large-Scale Classic 5 ft. Teak Garden BenchDistinctive, Comfortable, Strong
- A classic with staying power, the style of the Monarch 5 ft. solid teak bench has endured through decades and continues to be a popular choice for homeowners and institutions alike.
- An exceptionally comfortable seating choice due to the high raked back and 19 in. deep seat.
- The heaviest of our benches with 2-3/4 in. square leg timbers, its weight and strength make it ideally suited for use in parks, malls, formal gardens, and institutional or corporate sites.
- Constructed of the highest quality teak wood from countries with an official commitment to manage their timber resources sustainably.
- Traditional mortise and tenon joinery held together with wooden dowels and stainless steel hardware ensure a lifetime of public or private use.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in marine environments.
- Teak can be left outside in all seasons and will naturally weather to a soft, silvery gray. It requires little to no maintenance to keep this look.
- Easy assembly.
Additional items in this collection
Additional items in this collection
Monarch 4 ft. bench
This large scale bench offers distinctive design and functional excellence. ...
Monarch 6 ft. bench
A classic with staying power, the style of the Monarch 6 ...
Monarch 6 ft. backless bench
The hefty 6 ft. long backless Monarch is a durable outdoor ...
A distinctive design of classic proportions and functional excellence, the ...
More products to love
Château large square planter w/ commercial-grade liner
Teak and Aluminum 28 in. square planter with fiberglass liner contains ...
Château tall square planter w/ commercial-grade liner
Enliven a backyard or commercial setting with our Château 36 ...
Berwick 48 in. coffee table
This conveniently-sized coffee table can anchor a conversation group of ...
Berwick high nesting table
Convenient square high side table can be used alone or ...
Berwick low nesting table
Convenient low table can be used alone or paired with ...
Golden Sealer - 1 liter
Lock in teak’s golden color while preventing graying and ...