Monarch 5 ft. bench
One of our heaviest outdoor teak benches, the Monarch 5 ft. bench offers a distinctive design of classic proportions and functional excellence. Ideal for public streets, in parks, malls or formal gardens. The high raked back makes the Monarch exceptionally comfortable. Contoured armrests and ornately grooved top back legs add interest and style. This historic garden bench grandly fits into any outdoor space.
|Cover #||172, 312|
Country Casual Teak furniture is crafted from Grade A teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teak wood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual Teak furnishings will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual Teak offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Outdoor Teak Bench
Distinctive, Comfortable, Strong
- A classic with staying power, the style of the Monarch 5 ft. solid teak bench has endured through decades and continues to be a popular choice for homeowners and institutions alike.
- An exceptionally comfortable seating choice due to the high raked back and deep seat.
- One of our heaviest outdoor teak benches with 2-3/4 in. square leg timbers, its weight and strength make it ideally suited for use in parks, malls, formal gardens and institutional or corporate sites.
Our Outdoor Teak Benches are Constructed to Last
- Constructed of the highest quality teak wood from countries with an official commitment to manage their timber resources sustainably.
- Traditional mortise and tenon joinery, held together with wooden dowels and stainless steel hardware, ensures a lifetime of public or private use.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in marine environments.
- Outdoor teak bench can be left outside in all seasons and will naturally weather to a soft, silvery gray. It requires little to no maintenance to keep this look.
More products to love