Windsor 5 ft. bench
The emphasis of the Windsor design is its tailored geometric look. The arms are broad and flat, but not overstated. The back slats are carefully spaced to ensure proper proportions. The result is a low profile that interacts well with traditional as well as modern architecture. Choose the Windermere bench if you prefer the same scale outdoor wooden bench, but with curved arms.
|Cover #||124, 312|
Country Casual Teak furniture is crafted from Grade A teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teak wood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual Teak furnishings will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual Teak offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Teak Outdoor Wooden Bench
Tailored Geometric Look
- Stemming from an aesthetic that defined beauty by simplicity, the Windsor 5 ft. long teak bench embodies clean, unadorned style.
- With its large proportions and broad, flat arms, the Windsor bench blends with a variety of settings.
- Identical to the Windermere in scale, the Windsor has an 18-1/4 in. deep seat and 2-1/4 in. square leg timbers.
- 5 ft. Windsor also available in a swing.
- For a similar look in a smaller scale, choose the 5 ft. Coventry Bench.
Our Outdoor Wooden Bench is Constructed to Last
- Thick legs and rails make the Windsor bench reliable for public spaces.
- Constructed of premium teak wood from countries with an official commitment to managed timber resources.
- Quality joinery and stainless steel hardware ensure a lifetime of use.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in any climate.
- The low-maintenance choice, teak outdoor wooden bench can be left outdoors year-round and will weather to a silvery gray over time.
More products to love