Windsor 4 ft. bench
The emphasis of the Windsor 4 ft. teak bench design is its tailored geometric look. The arms are broad and flat, but not overstated. The back slats are carefully spaced to ensure proper proportions. The result is a low profile that interacts well with traditional as well as modern architecture. Choose the Windermere teak bench if you prefer the same scale bench, but with curved arms.
|Cover #||171, 311|
Country Casual Teak furniture is crafted from Grade A teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teak wood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual Teak furnishings will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual Teak offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
4 ft. Teak Bench
Tailored Look. Lasting Durability.
- Stemming from an aesthetic that defines beauty by functional simplicity, the Windsor 4 ft. teak bench embodies clean, unadorned style.
- With its carefully designed proportions, the 4 ft. long Windsor teak bench blends with a variety of settings, both classic and contemporary.
- The flat arms are broad but not overstated.
- Choose the Windermere 4 ft. bench if you prefer the same scale, but with sculpted arms.
- Windsor 4 ft. teak bench also available as a swing.
- For a similar look in a smaller scale, choose the Coventry 4 ft. bench.
Our 4 ft. Teak Benches Are Constructed To Last
- Thick legs and rails make the Windsor a reliable standard for public spaces.
- Identical to the Windermere in scale, the Windsor has an 18-1/4 in. deep seat and 2-1/4 in square leg timbers.
- Constructed of the highest quality teak wood from countries with an official commitment to managed timber resources.
- Quality joinery and stainless steel hardware ensure a lifetime of use.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in any climate.
- The low-maintenance choice, 4 ft. teak bench can be left outdoors year-round and will weather to a silvery gray.
More products to love