The emphasis of the Windsor design is its tailored geometric look. The arms are broad and flat, but not overstated. The back slats are carefully spaced to ensure proper proportions. The result is a low profile that interacts well with traditional as well as modern architecture. Choose the Windermere outdoor teak armchair if you prefer the same scale bench armchair, but with curved arms.
Country Casual Teak furniture is crafted from Grade A teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teak wood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual Teak furnishings will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual Teak offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Outdoor Teak Armchair
Tailored Geometric Look
- Stemming from an aesthetic history that defined beauty by simplicity, the Windsor solid teak bench armchair embodies a clean, unadorned style.
- With its carefully designed proportions, the flat-arm Windsor outdoor teak armchair blends with a variety of settings both classic and contemporary.
- Choose the Windermere bench armchair if you prefer the same scale, but with sculpted arms.
Our Outdoor Teak Armchair is Constructed to Last
- Thicker legs and rails make the Windsor bench armchair a reliable standard for public spaces that still matches well with a private garden setting.
- Identical to the Windermere in scale, the Windsor outdoor teak armchair has an 18-1/4 in. deep seat and 2-1/4 in. square leg timbers.
- Constructed of the highest quality teak wood from countries with an official commitment to manage their timber resources sustainably.
- Quality joinery and marine-grade stainless steel hardware ensure a lifetime of use.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in any climate.
- The low-maintenance choice, outdoor teak armchair can be left outside year-round and will weather to a silvery gray over time.
More products to love