Studio small square planter w/ plastic liner
Complement your outdoor furniture with the Studio 22 in. sq. planter with plastic liner. Measures 22 in. sq x 17.5 in. H., and is ideal to plant small trees or flowers in walkways, on rooftops or on patios.
|Capacity||1.66 cu. ft.|
Country Casual teak furniture is crafted from solid first-quality teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teakwood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery, and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual furnishing will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Contemporary 22 in. Square Teak Planters
Precision Craftsmanship and Striking Geometric Shape
- Thick 2-1/4 in. timbers interlock at corners for a downward-tapering shape.
- Reinforced framing of the solid teak Studio planter is concealed on the interior to maintain the sleek geometric outer form.
- Measures 22 in. SQ x 17.5 in. H.
- Robust inner structure and slatted floor supports liner. Plastic liner included. Drainage holes may be drilled in liner bottom, if desired.
- Planters can be anchored down for security.
Our Teak Planters are Built to Last
- Made from only premium Grade A quality teak wood harvested from sustainable and renewable forests.
- Mortise and tenon joinery and marine-grade hardware ensure a lifetime of use.
- Naturally high oil and rubber content make teak ideal for outdoor use.
- Left unfinished, teak will weather to a silvery gray, but the golden brown color can be maintained year-round by applying our Golden Sealer periodically.
- Ships assembled.
More products to love