Studio rectangular planter w/ commercial-grade liner
Frame your outdoor space with striking geometric solid teak Studio rectangular planters. Includes one commercial-grade fiberglass liner to maximize planting space. Measures 22 in. wide x 53 in. long x 17.5 in. tall.
|CAPACITY||5.30 cu. ft.|
Country Casual Teak furniture is crafted from solid Grade A teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teak wood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual Teak furnishings will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual Teak offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Rectangular Teak Trough Planter with Commercial Grade Liner
Striking Geometric Form and Precision Craftsmanship
- Thick 2-1/4 in. timbers interlock at corners for a downward-tapering shape.
- Reinforced framing of the solid teak Studio planters is concealed on the interior to maintain the sleek geometric outer shape.
- Measures 22 in. wide x 53 in. long x 17.5 in. tall.
- Includes one commercial grade fiberglass liner for maximum planting space. Holes can be added for drainage.
- Planters can be anchored down for security.
Our Planters are Constructed to Last
- Constructed of the highest quality teak wood from countries with an official commitment to manage their timber resources sustainably.
- Traditional mortise and tenon joinery, held together with wooden dowels, is combined with stainless steel hardware to ensure quality construction that will withstand a lifetime of use.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in marine environments.
- Teak can be left outside in all seasons and will naturally oxidize to a soft, silvery gray. It requires little to no maintenance to keep this look.
More products to love