Windsor 4 ft. swing
Perfect for soothing frazzled nerves, a teak swing offers a refuge from life's fast pace. Crafted with the same mortise and tenon joinery as their corresponding bench styles, teak swings will outlast most other swings placed in an outdoor environment. Unlike others, Country Casual Teak swings have four extra-long eyebolt rods that run completely through the arm and seat section for total support. A heavy-duty, rust-resistant 7-1/2 ft. chain kit is included.
|Cover #||No cover available|
Country Casual teak furniture is crafted from solid first-quality teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teakwood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery, and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual furnishing will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Tailored Geometric Look and Lasting Durability
- Perfect for soothing frazzled nerves, teak swings offer a refuge from life's fast pace.
- This 4 ft. Windsor solid teak swing is crafted with the same mortise and tenon joinery as the corresponding bench styles.
- The functional simplicity of the 4 ft. Windsor teak swing is reflected by the carefully-placed back slats and broad, flat arms which maximize comfort and performance.
- Teak has been incorporated into the clean, unadorned style of this swing, resulting in a piece that will outlast most other swings in an outdoor environment.
- Choose the Windermere 4 ft. swing if you prefer the same scale teak swing, but with contoured arms.
- For a teak swing with a smaller and lighter scale, choose the Carlisle 4 ft. Swing.
Our Teak Swing is Constructed to Last
- Constructed of the highest quality teak wood from countries with an official commitment to manage their timber resources sustainably.
- Unlike other swings, ours have four extra-long eyebolt rods that run completely through the arm and seat section for total support.
- A heavy-duty, rust-resistant chain kit is included; available for 8 ft., 10 ft. and 12 ft. ceiling heights.
- Traditional mortise and tenon joinery held together with wooden dowels are combined with stainless steel hardware to ensure quality construction that will withstand a lifetime of use.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in marine environments.
- Teak swing can be left outside in all seasons and will naturally oxidize to a soft, silvery gray. It requires little to no maintenance to keep this look.
- Easy assembly.
More products to love