Aspen adirondack chair with footrest
The classic teak Adirondack chair, reimagined in contemporary form. The Aspen adirondack chair with removeable footrest features wide timbers and a dramatic angular frame. Footrest easily attaches to front of seat and can be removed at any time.
Country Casual teak furniture is crafted from solid first-quality teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teakwood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery, and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual furnishing will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
The Classic Adirondack Chair has Evolved
Bold Wide Timbers - Extra Long Chaise - Dramatic Angular Frame
- An evolution and reinvention of our classic Adirondack, with a new, contemporary look.
- Deeply reclined seat and extra tall back provide roomy relaxation for all sizes.
- Large flat armrests are the perfect place to rest a drink.
- Detachable footrest attaches to front of seat with stainless steel hooks.
- Footrest can be stored underneath chair when not in use.
- Accepts cushion #717 (for seat and footrest).
Our Contemporary Adirondack Chair is Constructed to Last
- Constructed of the highest quality teak wood from countries with an official commitment to manage their timber resources sustainably.
- Traditional mortise and tenon joinery held together with wooden dowels are combined with stainless steel hardware to ensure quality construction that will withstand a lifetime of use.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in marine environments.
- Teak contemporary adirondack chair can be left outside in all seasons and will naturally oxidize to a soft, silvery gray. It requires little to no maintenance to keep this look.
- Easy assembly.
Aspen Adirondack chair U.S. Patent D752,354 S.
More products to love