Aspen teak Adirondack footrest
Complete the Aspen teak Adirondack chair with the Aspen adirondack footrest. Footrest attaches easily to the front rail of the Aspen adirondack chair and can be removed at any time. Footrest stores underneath chair when not in use. Cannot be used with other chairs. Cannot be used alone.
Country Casual Teak furniture is crafted from solid Grade A teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teak wood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual Teak furnishings will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual Teak offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Detachable Footrest for Aspen Adirondack Chair
Easily Turn the Adirondack Chair into an Adirondack Chaise
- An evolution and reinvention of our classic Adirondack, with a new, contemporary look.
- Footrest attaches to front of seat with stainless steel hooks.
- To remove, simply lift straight up.
- Footrest can be stored underneath chair when not in use.
- For use with Aspen Adirondack chair only. Footrest cannot be used alone.
- Accepts cushion #716 or #717 (for seat and footrest).
Our Adirondack Footrest is Constructed to Last
- Constructed of the highest quality teak wood from countries with an official commitment to manage their timber resources sustainably.
- Traditional mortise and tenon joinery, held together with wooden dowels, is combined with stainless steel hardware to ensure quality construction that will withstand a lifetime of use.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in marine environments.
- Teak Adirondack footrest can be left outside in all seasons and will naturally oxidize to a soft, silvery gray. It requires little to no maintenance to keep this look.
More products to love