Aspen teak Adirondack bench
The Aspen bench expands our popular Aspen Adirondack chair into a cozy seat for two. Crafted with wide, robust timbers and sheared edges, the Aspen bench easily blends into any modern or contemporary setting. The reclined seat and extra-tall back provide exceptional comfort. Pair the Aspen Adirondack bench with the Aspen side table to keep drinks within reach.
|Cover #||171, 311|
Country Casual Teak furniture is crafted from solid Grade A teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teak wood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual Teak furnishings will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual Teak offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Double Adirondack Bench
Bold, Contemporary Style with Exceptional Comfort
- The modern reimagination of the classic Adirondack expands into a comfortable bench for two as the Aspen Adirondack bench.
- Deeply reclined seat and extra tall back provide roomy relaxation for all sizes.
- Large, flat armrests are a perfect place to rest a drink, or pair the bench with the Aspen side table for extra room.
- Optional detachable footrests extend comfort to the tips of your toes.
- The Aspen Adirondack bench accepts cushion #710.
Our Adirondack Benches are Constructed to Last
- Constructed of the highest quality teak wood from countries with an official commitment to manage their timber resources sustainably.
- Traditional mortise and tenon joinery, held together with wooden dowels, ensures quality construction that will withstand a lifetime of use.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in marine environments.
- Natural weatherproof qualities make teak furnishings last for decades in a wide range of seasonal temperatures.
- A low-maintenance choice, the teak Aspen Adirondack bench can be left outdoors year-round to weather to a soft, silvery gray over time.
More products to love