Wing high nesting teak c-side table
Wing high nesting c-side table can be used alongside most lounge chairs or sofas. Made of solid teak, the c-shaped side table is constructed with reinforced joints to be extra sturdy. Pull up to a sofa or lounge chair to keep drinks, books or laptop at arms reach.
Country Casual Teak furniture is crafted from first-quality teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. The ideal choice for outdoor furnishings, teak's high oil and rubber content form natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery, and stainless steel fittings ensure Country Casual Teak furnishings will last a lifetime. See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blonde to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray and requires no preservatives. Country Casual Teak offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options. See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
High Nesting C-Side Teak Table
Pairs with Lounge Chairs or Sofas
- Sleek and sturdy, the c-side tables feature vertical supports and reinforced joints for extra durability and strength.
- 25 inch clearance under the table easily clears most lounge chair and sofa armrests.
- Use c-side tables to bring drinks, books or laptops in close range, while still relaxing.
- Measures 12.5 wide x 16.5 deep x 26 in. tall.
- Low c-side table nests within the high c-side table for storage.
Our Teak Outdoor Side Tables are Constructed to Last
- Constructed of the highest quality solid teak wood from countries with an official commitment to sustainably managed timber resources.
- Traditional mortise and tenon joinery held together with wooden dowels are combined with stainless steel hardware to ensure quality construction that will withstand a lifetime of use.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in marine environments.
- Teak side table can be left outside in all seasons and will naturally oxidize to a soft, silvery gray with little to no maintenance.
- Ships assembled.
More products to love