Urbana compact push lid trash receptacle
Durable, solid teak meets industrial-strength stainless steel with the Urbana compact push lid receptacle. Use the push lid to collect trash while keeping rain and pests out. Compact size fits anywhere.
|Hole Position||Side Hole|
|Container Access||Top Lid|
Country Casual Teak furniture is crafted from Grade A teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teak wood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual Teak offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options. See more: Teak Care Guide »
Marine grade stainless steel (316) is a corrosion- and stain-resistant steel, ideal for outdoor use. Stainless steel components have a brushed or satin finish and are not coated. For best results, we recommend regular cleaning to prevent corrosion and add to the service life of your stainless steel furniture.
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Teak Outdoor Compact Trash Receptacle with Stainless Steel Push Lid
Durable Receptacle for Trash or Waste
- The compact Urbana receptacle features a solid teak base with a sleek, stainless steel push lid.
- The marine grade stainless steel top is rust-resistant and easy to clean.
- Lid is symmetric; back face of lid is a mirror image of the front.
- The stainless steel top keeps rain water and pests out.
- Includes one removable 20-gallon inner galvanized steel liner.
Our Outdoor Receptacles are Built to Last
- Constructed of the highest quality teak wood from countries with an official commitment to manage their timber resources sustainably.
- Traditional mortise and tenon joinery, held together with wooden dowels, is combined with stainless steel hardware to ensure quality construction that will withstand a lifetime of use.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in marine environments.
More products to love