90 lb. Steel 27-1/2 in. rolling umbrella base w/ 2 in. tube
27.5 in. square rolling umbrella base weighs approximately 90 lbs. and is designed to maneuver umbrellas on patio or paved surfaces. Acceptable for free-standing applications when used with an 8ft or 10ft umbrella. Low profile to fit under most tables.
|Material||Powder Coated Steel|
|Tube Diameter||2 I.D.|
Steel Umbrella Bases
Country Casual umbrella base plates are constructed of 3/8 in. thick black powder coated steel. Umbrella tubes are matching black powder-coated steel. Choose the base with a tube diameter to match the diameter of your umbrella pole. Always use a base to secure umbrellas for safety.
Our 27-1/2 in. square steel base features two durable black nylon wheels that make moving and positioning the base easy.
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Low Profile and Easily Portable
- Always use an umbrella base to secure your umbrella.
- Our large 90 lb. rolling umbrella base is designed to maneuver across patio and paved surfaces.
- Larger size does not preclude use under tables, but first verify it will not interfere with table legs.
- All bases are supplied with an umbrella tube.
- Choose a base with an umbrella tube to fit your umbrella's pole diameter and appropriate tube height.
- 1-1/2 in. diameter tube measures 16 in. high; 2 in. and 2-3/8 diameter tubes measure 20 in. tall.
- See measurements tab for total base height.
- Weight is approximately 90 lbs.
- See also our double weight stacked rolling base for windy or free-standing applications.
Our Umbrellas Bases are Constructed to Last
- Constructed of durable 3/8 in. thick black powder-coated steel.
- Base can be used outdoors year-round.
- Easy Assembly.
More products to love