Teak Umbrella - 8 ft. octagon
Expertly made, our 8 ft. Teak Umbrella features premium materials and expert construction techniques for heavy-duty durability that lasts for years. Solution-dyed acrylic canopies are made with durable double-stitched seams for added strength. Choose from dozens of UV-blocking fabrics.
|Cover #||187, 370|
Country Casual commercial-grade umbrellas are constructed of durable solid teak that performs beautifully outdoors in any climate. Sturdy poles support the teak canopy frame and hubs. All fittings are stainless steel. Each umbrella includes a nylon rope and pulley system to ease opening and closing.
Umbrella canopies are made of solution-dyed acrylic fabrics woven for outdoor use. These highly breathable, weather-resistant fabrics resist damage from sunlight, mildew and chlorine. The fabrics are easy to clean and dry quickly.
Fabric color displayed here will vary based on monitors and settings.
Request a fabric swatch »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
8 ft. Teak Umbrella
Perfect for All-Day Shade
- Our 8 ft. octagon-shaped teak umbrella is 8 ft. 2 in. tall and has a clearance of 6 ft. 4 in. under the canopy.
- Made of solution-dyed acrylic fabric, our teak umbrella canopies are sewn with precise, sailing industry techniques with double stitching for optimum durability.
- Solution-dyed acrylic canopies are water, mildew, and fade-resistant with up to 98% protection from UV rays.
- The teak umbrella canopy has double-thick, reinforced pockets along with a vented top for extra cooling and improved stability.
- The umbrella structure is made of our premium, grade A teak and marine-grade stainless steel to withstand a lifetime of use.
- Before packaging, all of our teak umbrellas undergo a vigorous inspection and fit testing by our experienced team so your teak umbrella arrives with the canopy perfectly mounted on the frame.
- Always close your umbrella(s) when not in use to avoid any damage in inclement weather or high winds.
- For safety, always use an umbrella base. For free-standing teak umbrellas, we recommend our 27.5 in. rolling umbrella base.
- Replacement canopies available upon request.
Our Teak Umbrellas are Constructed to Last
- Constructed of the highest quality teak: we only source our teak wood from countries with an official commitment to manage their timber resources sustainably.
- Fabricated using a sturdy pole and ribs that are fitted with marine-grade stainless steel hardware to ensure quality construction that will withstand a lifetime of use.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in marine environments.
- Teak can be left outside in all seasons and will naturally oxidize to a soft, silvery gray, and requires little to no maintenance.
- Always use an umbrella base for safety. Base sold separately.
More products to love