Teak Umbrella - 8 ft. octagon tilting
Easily adjust your shade throughout the day with our 8 ft. Teak Tilting Umbrella with a smooth 25-degree tilting mechanism. Features premium materials and expert construction techniques for heavy-duty durability. Solution-dyed acrylic canopies are made with durable double-stitched seams for added strength. Choose from dozens of UV-blocking fabrics.
|Cover #||187, 370|
Country Casual commercial-grade umbrellas are constructed of durable solid teak that performs beautifully outdoors in any climate. Sturdy poles support the teak canopy frame and hubs. All fittings are stainless steel. Each umbrella includes a nylon rope and pulley system to ease opening and closing.
Umbrella canopies are made of solution-dyed acrylic fabrics woven for outdoor use. These highly breathable, weather-resistant fabrics resist damage from sunlight, mildew and chlorine. The fabrics are easy to clean and dry quickly.
Fabric color displayed here will vary based on monitors and settings.
Request a fabric swatch »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
8 ft. Octagon Tilting Umbrella
Adjustable Shade Throughout The Day
- The tilting mechanism easily pivots 25° degrees for you to adjust your shade throughout the day.
- Our teak 8 ft. octagon-shaped tilting umbrella is 8 ft. 2 in. tall and has a clearance of 6 ft. 4 in. underneath the canopy.
- Made of solution-dyed acrylic fabric, our tilting umbrella canopies are precisely sewn with sailing industry techniques and double stitched for optimum durability.
- Solution-dyed acrylic canopies are water, mildew, and fade-resistant with up to 98% protection from UV rays.
- The pockets of the canopy are reinforced and double-thick, and the top is vented for extra cooling and improved stability.
- The structure of the tilting umbrella is made of our premium, grade A teak and marine-grade stainless steel to withstand a lifetime of use.
- Always close your tilting umbrella(s) when not in use to avoid any damage in inclement weather or high winds.
- Before packaging, our 8 ft. tilting umbrellas undergo a vigorous inspection and fit testing by our experienced team so your umbrella arrives with the canopy perfectly mounted on the frame.
- For safety, always use an umbrella base. For free-standing umbrellas, we recommend our 27.5 in. rolling umbrella base.
- Replacement canopies available upon request.
Our Tilting Umbrellas are Constructed to Last
- Constructed of the highest quality teak wood from countries with an official commitment to manage their timber resources in a sustainable manner.
- Tilting mechanism and pulley hardware made of marine-grade stainless steel to ensure quality construction that will withstand a lifetime of use.
- Our 8 ft. tilting teak umbrella uses a double pulley system for smooth, easy operation.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in marine environments.
- Teak can be left outside in all seasons and will naturally oxidize to a soft, silvery gray. It requires little to no maintenance to keep this look.
- Always use an umbrella base for safety. Base sold separately.
More products to love