Pyramid 28 in. sq. side slot receptacle w/ lid
|Hole Position||Side Hole|
|Container Access||Top Lid|
Country Casual Teak furniture is crafted from solid Grade A teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teak wood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual Teak furnishing will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual Teak offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Teak 28 in. Square Outdoor Trash Receptacle with Side Slot
Convenient Side Slot Design for Rain-Proof Trash Disposal
- Solid teak Pyramid 28 in. square side slot receptacle features pyramid-shaped finials on the corner posts and distinctive pedimented top rails.
- Side panels and lid are fabricated with tongue-and-groove construction. Side slot measures: 12-1/2 in. W x 6 in. H.
- Includes a 32-gallon durable container.
- Measures 28 in. SQ x 41 in. H.
Our Outdoor Receptacles are Built to Last
- Constructed of the highest quality teak wood from countries with an official commitment to manage their timber resources sustainably.
- Traditional mortise and tenon joinery, held together with wooden dowels, is combined with stainless steel hardware to ensure quality construction that will withstand a lifetime of use.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in marine environments.
- Teak can be left outside in all seasons and will naturally oxidize to a soft, silvery gray. It requires little to no maintenance to keep this look.
More products to love