Teak Adirondack chair with footstool
Relax in the deep comfort of a truly ergonomic teak Adirondack with footrest. While maintaining the deep seat of traditional Adirondack chairs, our design is angled slightly for ease of entry and exit, just in case you choose to leave! The slats roll comfortably behind your knees while the high cottage-style back cradles your back and head. Extra-wide flat arms are perfect for holding your favorite beverage. The footrest can be easily slid out of the way for sitting down or getting up. Unlike less weather-resistant woods, our teak wood Adirondack chairs do not require painting or scraping.
Country Casual Teak furniture is crafted from solid Grade A teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teak wood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual Teak furnishings will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual Teak offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Teak Wood Adirondack Chairs
Truly Ergonomic Comfort
- Relax in the deep comfort of our solid teak wood Adirondack chair and footrest.
- The Country Casual Teak exclusive design maintains the deep seat of a traditional Adirondack chair, except our version is angled slightly for greater ease of entry and exit, just in case you choose to leave!
- The slats roll comfortably behind one's knees while the high cottage-style back cradles your back and head.
- Features extra-wide arms for holding your favorite beverage and solid teak wood construction.
- Unlike less weather-resistant wood types, these teak wood Adirondack chairs will outlast others in an outdoor environment and don't require painting or scraping.
Our Teak Wood Adirondack Chairs are Constructed to Last
- Constructed of the highest quality teak wood from countries with an official commitment to manage their timber resources sustainably.
- Traditional mortise and tenon joinery, held together with wooden dowels, is combined with stainless steel hardware to ensure quality construction that will withstand a lifetime of use.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in marine environments.
- Teak wood Adirondack chairs can be left outside in all seasons and will naturally oxidize to a soft, silvery gray. They require little to no maintenance to keep this look.
More products to love