Campus teak Adirondack chair
A Country Casual Teak exclusive design, the Campus Adirondack chair maintains the shape and style of our classic Adirondack chair, but all timbers have been scaled up for commercial use. The extra-thick seat slats roll comfortably behind one's knees while the hefty back cradles your back and head. Features reinforced joints and a discreet lower spanner for extra durability. Ideal for any campus space.
|Cover #||120, 325|
Country Casual Teak furniture is crafted from solid Grade A teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teak wood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual Teak furnishings will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual Teak offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Heavy-Duty Adirondack Chair
Truly Ergonomic Comfort, Redesigned For Commercial Use
- Relax in the deep comfort of our solid teak Campus Adirondack chair.
- This Country Casual Teak exclusive design maintains the shape and style of our classic Adirondack chair, but all timbers have been scaled up for high traffic areas.
- The extra-thick seat slats roll comfortably behind one's knees while the high cottage-style back cradles your back and head.
- All joints have been reinforced and we added a discreet lower spanner for extra durability.
- Features extra-wide arms for holding your favorite beverage and solid teak wood construction.
- Unlike less weather-resistant wood types, this teak Adirondack chair will outlast others in an outdoor environment and doesn't require painting or scraping.
- Made of solid teak - no laminates or veneers. Mortise and tenon joinery ensures a strong, stable build that lasts a lifetime.
Our Commercial Grade Adirondack Chair is Constructed to Last
- Constructed of the highest quality teak wood from countries with an official commitment to manage their timber resources sustainably.
- Traditional mortise and tenon joinery, held together with wooden dowels, is combined with marine grade brass hardware to ensure quality construction that will withstand a lifetime of use.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in marine environments.
- Teak Adirondack chair can be left outside in all seasons and will naturally oxidize to a soft, silvery gray. It requires little to no maintenance to keep this look.
More products to love