Children's teak Adirondack chair
This child-sized version of our classic Country Casual Teak exclusive design maintains the deep seat and scalloped back of the traditional Adirondack chair. The front seat slat accepts an engraving for personalization. Unlike less weather-resistant wood types, this teak Adirondack chair will outlast others in an outdoor environment and doesn't require painting or scraping.
Country Casual Teak furniture is crafted from solid Grade A teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teak wood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual Teak furnishings will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual Teak offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Children's Adirondack Chair
Iconic Outdoor Style For Your Little One
- Now everyone can relax in the deep comfort of our solid teak Adirondack chair.
- This child-sized version of our classic Country Casual Teak exclusive design maintains the deep seat and scalloped back of the traditional Adirondack chair.
- Seat measures 16-3/4 in. wide x 13 in. deep and is 10-1/4 in. high.
- The front seat slat accepts an engraving for personalization.
- Unlike less weather-resistant wood types, this kids' teak Adirondack chair will outlast others in an outdoor environment and doesn't require painting or scraping.
- Made of solid teak - no laminates or veneers. Mortise and tenon joinery ensures a strong, stable build that lasts a lifetime.
Our Kids' Adirondack Chair is Constructed to Last
- Constructed of the highest quality teak wood from countries with an official commitment to manage their timber resources sustainably.
- Traditional mortise and tenon joinery, held together with wooden dowels, is combined with marine grade brass hardware to ensure quality construction that will withstand a lifetime of use.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in marine environments.
- Teak Adirondack chair can be left outside in all seasons and will naturally oxidize to a silvery gray.
More products to love