Clean & Golden Seal Kit for New Teak - 1 liter
Clean, refresh, and protect your teak furniture with our Golden Sealer and Teak Cleaner Kit. Gets rid of any dirt, dust, and surface oils to prepare new teak for applying and sealing in teak’s natural golden color.
Country Casual teak care products are specifically formulated for use on untreated, natural teak wood furniture. Golden Sealer and Teak Cleaner are water-based formulas that are non-combustible and contain no VOC’s. For more information or to obtain an SDS sheet, please contact a Furniture Specialist at 800-289-8325.
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and White Glove options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
2 in 1 - Golden Sealer & Teak Cleaner Kit - 1 liter
Clean and Prepare New Teak for Finishing with Golden Sealer
- Our Teak Cleaner is a gentle cleaner that removes any dirt, dust, and surface oils to prepare the surface of new teak for finishes.
- We recommend using Teak Cleaner once a year to maintain your teak - for more intensive cleaning, use our Two-Part Cleaner.
- For new teak, use our Teak Cleaner to remove natural oils and prepare the surface so Golden Sealer penetrates and adheres to the wood.
- For older teak, use our Two Part Cleaner to remove weathering and then apply Golden Sealer.
- Golden Sealer contains UV protectants, mildew inhibitors, and pigment to preserve and enhance teak’s natural blonde color.
- Both products have indefinite shelf lives, and leftover product can be used for future applications.
- Our Teak Cleaner and Golden Sealer are eco-friendly and will not harm plants, lawns, or animals.
- 1 liter of Golden Sealer and Teak Cleaner will cover one mid-size dining set (one 4 ft. table and 4 chairs).
- Use Teak Cleaner first to remove weathering, and then apply Golden Sealer.
- Use a sponge or spray bottle to apply Teak Cleaner to weathered furniture.
- Scrub gently with a coarse sponge provided, or soft nylon brush.
- Allow teak to dry before applying Golden Sealer.
- To apply the Golden Sealer, use the soft cloth provided, or foam brush (as included in our Utility Kit.)
- Heavily weathered teak will require more applications of Golden Sealer.
See More in our Teak Care Guide »
More products to love