Clean & Golden Seal Kit for New Teak - 3 liter
Clean, refresh, and protect your teak furniture with our Golden Sealer and Teak Cleaner Kit. Gets rid of any dirt, dust, and surface oils to prepare new teak for applying and sealing in teak’s natural golden color. Reapply annually or as needed to maintain golden appearance.
Country Casual teak care products are specifically formulated for use on untreated, natural teak wood furniture. Golden Sealer and Teak Cleaner are water-based formulas that are non-combustible and contain no VOC’s. For more information or to obtain an SDS sheet, please contact a Furniture Specialist at 800-289-8325.
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
2 in 1 - Golden Sealer & Teak Cleaner Kit - 3 liter
Clean and Prepare New Teak for Finishing with Golden Sealer
- Our Teak Cleaner is a gentle cleaner that removes any dirt, dust, and surface oils to prepare the surface of new teak for finishes.
- We recommend using Teak Cleaner once a year to maintain your teak - for more intense cleaning, use our Two-Part Cleaner.
- For new teak, our Teak Cleaner to removes natural oils and prepare the surface so Golden Sealer penetrates and adheres to the wood.
- For aged, heavily weathered, or teak with prior finishes use our Two Part Cleaner and then apply Golden Sealer.
- Golden Sealer contains UV protectants, mildew inhibitors, and pigment to preserve and enhance teak’s natural blonde color.
- Both products have indefinite shelf lives, and leftover product can be used for future applications.
- Our Teak Cleaner and Golden Sealer are eco-friendly and will not harm plants, lawns, or animals.
- 3 Liters of our Teak Cleaner and Golden Sealer will cover multiple cleanings and applications.
- Use Teak Cleaner first to prepare the surface, then allow to fully dry.
- To apply Golden Sealer, use the soft cloth provided, or foam brush (as included in our Utility Kit.) Apply two thin coats and wipe up any drips as you go.
- Reapply Golden Sealer annually, or as needed. Every few years, sealer should be completely cleaned off using Two Part Cleaner to bring the teak wood back to its natural state. Then, sealer can be reapplied. This prevents the sealer from getting too dark or thick after multiple applications.
See more in our Teak Care Guide »
More products to love