Clean & Golden Seal Kit for Aged Teak - 1 liter
Refresh and restore older teak wood with our clean & golden seal kit for aged teak. This set includes 1 quart (two bottles) of Two Part Cleaner to remove stains, dirt, old finishes, and brighten your teak wood and 1 liter of Golden Sealer to refresh your teak’s golden color while preventing graying.
Country Casual Teak teak care products are specifically formulated for use on untreated, natural teak wood furniture. Golden Sealer is a water-based formulas that are non-combustible and contain no VOC’s. For more information or to obtain an SDS sheet, please contact a Furniture Specialist at 800-289-8325.
Two Part Cleaner
Country Casual Teak Two Part Cleaner is a solvent-based formula designed to deep clean and strip off prior finishes. For more information or to obtain an SDS sheet, please contact a Furniture Specialist at 800-289-8325.
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
2 in 1 – Two Part Cleaner and Golden Sealer Kit – 1 Liter
Clean, Refresh, and Restore Older Teak Wood to A Golden Color
- This 2 in 1 kit is perfect for cleaning and restoring aged or older teak wood to like-new color and appearance.
- This kit includes 1 quart (two bottles) of Two Part Cleaner and 1 liter of Golden Sealer.
- Golden Sealer contains UV protectants, mildew inhibitors, and pigment to help preserve your cleaned teak wood’s new color and prevent graying.
- Older teak wood will likely require multiple applications of Golden Sealer.
- Two-Part Cleaner is solvent-based and formulated to deep-clean older or weathered teak wood.
- Two-Part Cleaner strips off dirt, mildew, oils, older finishes, glosses, stains, and mold from teak wood, leaving your teak a light, blonde color.
Recommended Use for Restoring Teak Wood
- 1 quart of Two-Part Cleaner can be used to clean a medium sized dining set (4 ft. table and 4 chairs) or two benches.
- For larger jobs, we recommend purchasing the 1 gallon size of our Two-Part Cleaner.
- After wetting down the teak wood furniture and work area, apply part 1 of the cleaner and scrub the teak wood with a coarse sponge or nylon brush.
- More vigorous scrubbing will remove more of the surface dirt and weathering.
- After using part 1, apply part 2 of the cleaner and scrub again.
- Repeat this step, if necessary, for more intensive cleaning or tough stains.
- Allow teak wood furniture to dry completely before applying Golden Sealer with soft cloth provided or foam brush (as included in our Utility Kit.)
- More applications of Golden Sealer will be necessary for older teak wood.
More products to love