Harborside® teak extension table
The Harborside teak extension table begins as a 6 ft. 8 in. long oval and extends to a magnificent 9 ft. 4 in. long oval. The extension table accepts an umbrella with up to a 2-3/8 in. pole in closed or extended positions. Two independent butterfly leaves tuck and fold beneath the table top when not in use. Stainless steel extension rails slide smoothly and will not warp or rust. The Harborside extendable teak table comfortably seats 6 in closed position and accommodates up to ten when fully extended.
|Has Umbrella Hole?
Country Casual Teak furniture is crafted from Grade A teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teak wood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual Teak furnishings will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual Teak offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Extendable Teak Table - Oval Teak Extension Table
Style and Versatility
- When the Harborside solid teak extension table is in the closed position, the oval measures 6 ft. 8 in. long and seats up to six. See the seating and umbrella guide for more details.
- When fully extended, it accommodates up to ten people and measures 9 ft. 4 in. long.
- A teak-capped umbrella hole is a permanent fixture between the two self-storing and independent butterfly leaves so that an umbrella can used when the teak extension table is in closed or extended positions.
- Stainless steel extension rails will make it easy to slide the teak extension table top open when welcoming additional guests and the high quality hardware will not warp or rust over time.
- The teak-capped umbrella hole has two ring inserts to accommodate umbrellas with up to 2-3/8 in. diameter poles whether closed or extended.
Our Extendable Teak Table is Constructed to Last
- Constructed of the highest quality teak wood from countries with an official commitment to manage their timber resources sustainably.
- Traditional mortise and tenon joinery, held together with wooden dowels, is combined with stainless steel hardware to ensure quality construction that will withstand a lifetime of use.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in marine environments.
- Teak extension table can be left outside in all seasons and will naturally oxidize to a soft, silvery gray. It requires little to no maintenance to keep this look.
More products to love