Harborside® teak storage chest
Our water-resistant Harborside Teak Storage Chest is perfect for storing cushions, toys, and pool or gardening necessities. Inside measures 57 L x 24-1/2 W x 19-1/2 H inches. Holds 3 chaise cushions and 3 dining chair cushions, or 4 lounge cushion sets. Lid opens and closes easily with hydraulic gas springs to prevent pinched fingers.
Country Casual teak furniture is crafted from solid first-quality teak (Tectona grandis) , a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teakwood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery, and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual furnishing will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Teak Storage Chest
Water-Resistant and Perfect for Storing Cushions, Toys, and Pool or Gardening Necessities
- Inside measures 57 L x 24-1/2 W x 19-1/2 H inches.
- Teak storage chest will hold 3 chaise cushions and 3 dining chair cushions, or 4 lounge cushion sets.
- Lid opens and closes easily with hydraulic gas springs to prevent pinched fingers.
- Shutter-weight louvered side panels and slatted floor encourage water to drain away while allowing air to circulate in.
- Top features yacht decking silicone to keep water out and added groove in underside of lid prevents water from dripping inside.
Our Teak Outdoor Storage Chest is Constructed to Last
- Made of premium teak wood sourced from certified and ecologically-managed forests.
- Stainless steel hinges and outdoor gas springs will not corrode or rust.
- Solid teak wood frame and mortise and tenon joinery will last a lifetime.
- Left untreated, teak storage chest will weather to a beautiful silvery gray. Or, apply our Golden Sealer periodically to keep your teak golden brown.
- Easy assembly.
More products to love