Harborside® teak steamer
Reminiscent of steamer chairs used aboard classic luxury liners, the Harborside teak steamer chair has been designed with comfort in mind. Harborside offers maximum seating space with an extra-long 24 in. removable footrest. The back adjusts to four comfortable positions, and the stainless steel fitted Harborside teak steamer chair extends to over 75 in. long when fully reclined. Folds for storage. Cushion sold separately; available in over 50 fabrics.
|Cover #||180, 351|
Country Casual teak furniture is crafted from solid first-quality teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teakwood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery, and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual furnishing will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Teak Steamer Chair
Designed with Comfort in Mind
- The Harborside solid teak steamer chair offers maximum seating space with 20-1/2 in. between the arms.
- Designed with comfort in mind, the teak steamer chair has a generous 32 in. from the top of back to the sculpted seat.
- Reminiscent of steamer chairs used aboard classic luxury liners, the back adjusts to four comfortable positions and the chair extends to over 75 in. long when fully reclined.
- The extra-long 24 in. footrest is removable, and the teak steamer chair folds for easy storage.
- Cushion sold separately; available in over 50 fabrics.
Our Teak Steamer Chair is Constructed to Last
- Constructed of the highest quality teak wood from countries with an official commitment to manage their timber resources sustainably.
- Traditional mortise and tenon joinery held together with wooden dowels are combined with stainless steel hardware to ensure quality construction that will withstand a lifetime of use.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in marine environments.
- Teak steamer chair can be left outside in all seasons and will naturally oxidize to a soft, silvery gray. It requires little to no maintenance to keep this look.
- Ships assembled.
More products to love