Bond teak + stainless steel dining armchair
Sleek stainless steel and durable, solid teak combine to form the modern Bond dining armchair. Ideal for active outdoor spaces and dining areas, this dining armchair weighs in at a hefty 55 lbs. of teak and steel. The streamlined silhouette allows Bond modern teak dining chairs to easily blend into contemporary settings.
Country Casual Teak furniture is crafted from Grade A teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teak wood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual Teak offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options. See more: Teak Care Guide »
Marine grade stainless steel (316) is a corrosion and stain-resistant steel, ideal for outdoor use. Stainless steel components have a brushed or satin finish and are not coated. For best results, we recommend regular cleaning to prevent corrosion and prolong the service life of your stainless steel furniture.
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Modern Teak Dining Chairs
Contemporary Style with Sturdy Construction
- Sturdy marine grade stainless steel legs are combined with solid teak slats to create the ideal site furnishing.
- The striking V-shaped seat and reclined back add comfort and style to the sleek silhouette.
- Angular stainless steel legs feature threaded leveling feet. They can also be anchored down for permanent applications. Leveling shim kit included for anchoring.
- The Bond modern dining armchair’s weight (55 lbs.) helps deter theft and being moved out of place.
- Teak slats in seat and back sections are easily replaced with new ones, simplifying repairs.
- Pair with Country Casual Teak’s Bond dining table for a complete set.
Our Modern Teak Dining Chairs are Constructed to Last
- Marine grade stainless steel legs resist rust and corrosion in all outdoor climates. We recommend light periodic cleaning to keep stainless steel looking great.
- Solid, grade A teak slats are combined with stainless steel hardware to ensure quality construction that will withstand a lifetime of use.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in marine environments.
- Natural weatherproof qualities make teak furnishings last for decades in a wide range of seasonal temperatures.
- A low-maintenance choice, modern teak dining chairs can be left outdoors year-round to weather to a soft silvery gray over time.
More products to love