Bond 9 ft. backless bench
The Bond 9 ft. backless bench features a sleek silhouette of sturdy marine grade stainless steel and solid teak slats to create the ideal site furnishing, with a V-shaped seat for comfort. Customize your configuration with back and arm assemblies. Teak seat and back sections are easily replaceable, simplifying repairs.
|Teak + Stainless Steel
Country Casual Teak furniture is crafted from Grade A teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teak wood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual Teak offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options. See more: Teak Care Guide »
Marine grade stainless steel (316) is a corrosion and stain-resistant steel, ideal for outdoor use. Stainless steel components have a brushed or satin finish and are not coated. For best results, we recommend regular cleaning to prevent corrosion and prolong the service life of your stainless steel furniture.
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. For this bench we offer the standard (FedEx or Motor Freight) option for delivery except in the MD/DC/VA area. Assembly is required outside of the MD/DC/VA area. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
9 Foot Backless Bench
Sleek Silhouette, Sturdy Construction
- Sturdy marine grade stainless steel legs are combined with solid teak seat slats to create the ideal site furnishing.
- Leg, seat and back components are interchangeable, allowing for endless configuration possibilities.
- The striking V-shaped seat is comfortable from both sides.
- Angular stainless steel legs feature threaded leveling feet. They can also be anchored down for permanent applications. Leveling shim kit included for anchoring.
- Seat sections are easily replaced, simplifying repairs.
- The Bond bench collection is available with or without armrests, and with or without backrests.
Our 9 Foot Backless Bench is Constructed to Last
- Marine grade stainless steel legs resist rust and corrosion in all outdoor climates. We recommend light periodic cleaning to keep stainless steel looking great.
- Constructed of sustainably harvested premium teak.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in a wide range of climates.
- A low-maintenance choice, the teak 9 foot backless bench can be left outdoors year-round and will weather to a silvery gray over time.
U.S. Patent: Bond backless bench D798,073 S
More products to love