Bond teak + stainless steel backless barstool
Sleek stainless steel and durable, solid teak combine to form the contemporary Bond dining barstool. Ideal for active outdoor spaces and dining areas, this dining barstool weighs in at a hefty 45 lbs. of teak and steel. The streamlined silhouette allows the Bond bar stool to easily fit into modern settings.
Country Casual teak furniture is crafted from solid first-quality teak (Tectona grandis) , a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teakwood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options. See more: Teak Care Guide »
Marine grade stainless steel (316) is a corrosion and stain resistant steel, ideal for outdoor use. Stainless steel components have a brushed or satin finish and are not coated. For best results, we recommend regular cleaning to prevent corrosion and add to the service life of your stainless steel furniture.
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Modern Outdoor Barstool
Contemporary Style with Sturdy Construction
- Sturdy marine grade stainless steel legs are combined with solid teak slats to create the ideal site furnishing.
- The striking v-shaped seat and reclined back add comfort and style to the sleek silhouette.
- Angular stainless steel legs feature threaded leveling feet, or can be anchored down for permanent applications. Leveling shim kit included for anchoring.
- The Bond barstool's weight (45 lbs.) helps deter theft and being moved out of place.
- Seat sections are easily replaced with new teak slats, simplifying repairs.
- Pair with Country Casual Teak’s Bond bar table for a complete outdoor furniture set.
Our Teak and Steel Outdoor Furniture is Constructed to Last
- Marine grade stainless steel legs resist rust and corrosion in all outdoor climates. We recommend light periodic cleaning to keep stainless steel looking great.
- Solid, grade A teak slats are combined with stainless steel hardware to ensure quality construction that will withstand a lifetime of use.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in marine environments.
- Natural weatherproof qualities make teak furnishings last for decades in a wide range of seasonal temperatures.
- A low-maintenance choice, teak modern outdoor bar stool can be left outside year-round.
More products to love