Circa curved 4 pc serpentine backless bench
The four-piece Circa serpentine backless bench is inviting from both sides and the curved shape allows for ample seating space. The flat seat on this commercial outdoor bench features wide, frameless seat slats for a striking, contemporary design.
|Cushion #||451 (qty:4)|
|Cover #||No cover available|
Country Casual Teak furniture is crafted from Grade A teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teak wood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual Teak furnishings will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual Teak offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Commercial Outdoor Bench - Serpentine Backless Bench
Unique and Versatile Backless Seating
- The Circa curved teak commercial outdoor bench is inviting from both the front and back side.
- Four benches are combined with our connector kit to create a striking feature within the landscape.
Our Commercial Outdoor Benches are Constructed to Last
- Constructed of the highest quality teak wood from countries with an official commitment to manage their timber resources sustainably.
- Traditional mortise and tenon joinery, held together with wooden dowels and stainless steel hardware, ensures a lifetime of public use.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in a wide range of climates.
- The low-maintenance choice, teak commercial outdoor bench can be left outside year-round and will weather to a silvery gray over time.
- Bench cannot be engraved.
More products to love