Hudson 12 ft. bench
The relaxed, flat seat and deeply reclined backrest are the iconic features of the Hudson collection, designed with public spaces in mind. Strong, angled lines provide functional simplicity to complement any streetscape, park or garden. Any of the multiple horizontal back slats can be personalized with an engraving, or accept a commemorative plaque.
Country Casual teak furniture is crafted from solid first-quality teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teakwood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery, and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual furnishing will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Modern 12 ft. Teak Bench
Relaxed Ergonomics. Modern Lines. Lasting Durability.
- Strong, angled lines provide functional simplicity. The Hudson 12 ft. teak bench compliments any streetscape, park or garden.
- With its carefully designed proportions the 12 ft. long Hudson teak bench blends with a variety of settings both classic and contemporary.
- The relaxed, flat seat and deeply reclined backrest are designed with comfort in mind.
- Any of the multiple horizontal back slats can be personalized with an engraving, or accept a commemorative plaque.
- Coordinates with the Hudson lounge chair for mixed use spaces.
Our 12 ft. Teak Benches Are Constructed To Last
- Thick legs and rails make the Hudson a reliable standard for public spaces.
- Constructed of the highest quality teak wood from countries with an official commitment to managed timber resources.
- Quality joinery and stainless steel hardware ensure a lifetime of use.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in any climate.
- The low maintenance choice, 12 ft. teak bench can be left outdoors year round and will weather to a silvery gray.
U.S. Patent: Hudson bench D938,750 S
More products to love