The lighter, more compact counterpart to our Windermere, Clifton teak armchair is perfect for smaller settings where a heavier bench might be overpowering. Like our other lightweight benches, Clifton has a higher seat and somewhat more upright profile than the heavier benches. Easier to move, the compact Clifton teak armchairs are especially suitable for use with any of our dining tables.
Country Casual teak furniture is crafted from solid first-quality teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teakwood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery, and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual furnishing will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Classic and Compact
- The Clifton solid teak armchair combines a smaller-scale with the classic styling of the larger Windermere to create an option for settings where the larger size might overpower.
- Features include a flat back rail, sculpted arms, 18 in. deep seat, and 1-3/4 in. square leg timbers.
- A slightly higher seat and more upright back make the Clifton teak armchair an excellent dining chair.
- Choose the Coventry teak armchair if you prefer the same scale, but with flat arms.
Our Teak Armchairs are Constructed to Last
- With smaller timbers than our large-scale benches, the Clifton is ideal for smaller spaces, while still suitable for light commercial use.
- Constructed of the highest quality teak wood from countries with an official commitment to manage their timber resources sustainably.
- Quality joinery and premium materials ensure a lifetime of use.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in a wide range of climates.
- A low-maintenance choice, teak armchair can be left outdoors year-round to weather to a soft, silvery gray.
- Easy assembly.
More products to love