Two Part Cleaner - quart
Our Two-Part Cleaner deep-cleans teak to remove stains, dirt, finishes and gray weathering while brightening your teak’s color. Recommended for heavily weathered or older teak. Includes 1 qt of Part One and 1 qt of Part Two.
Country Casual Two Part Cleaner is a solvent-based formula designed to deep clean and strip off prior finishes. For more information or to obtain an SDS sheet, please contact a Furniture Specialist at 800-289-8325.
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
2 Part Teak Cleaner – quart
Strip away years of weathering or prior finishes and Restore Teak Furniture to Blonde Color
- Two Part Cleaner is a solvent-based formula, designed to deep clean older teak.
- Our Two Part Cleaner will strip off prior finishes, dirt, mildew, oils, glosses, stains, or mold from your teak furniture.
- The final result of the Two Part Cleaner will leave your teak a light, blond color.
- Our Two Part Cleaner includes a Part One solvent cleaner to dissolve dirt and prior finishes, while Part Two neutralizes Part One and brightens teak.
- Includes 1 qt of Part One and 1 qt of Part Two.
- Our Two Part Cleaner has an indefinite shelf life, and leftover cleaner can be used for future applications.
Recommended Two Part Teak Cleaner Use
- Always wear eye protection and chemically resistant gloves, and work in a well ventilated area (outside is best).
- Quart size of Two Part Cleaner can be used to clean a medium sized dining set (4 ft. table and 4 chairs) or two benches.
- For larger jobs, we recommend purchasing the gallon size of our Two Part Cleaner.
- After fully saturating furniture with water, apply Part One of the cleaner and scrub with a coarse sponge or nylon brush.
- More vigorous scrubbing will remove more of the surface dirt and weathering.
- After using Part One, apply Part Two of the cleaner and scrub again. Rinse clean and allow to dry.
- Repeat both steps, if necessary, for more intense cleaning or tough stains.
See more in our Teak Care Guide »
More products to love