Two Part Cleaner - gallon
Our Two Part Cleaner deep-cleans teak to remove stains, dirt, finishes and gray weathering while brightening your teak’s color. Recommended for heavily weathered or older teak. Includes 1 gallon of Part One and 1 gallon of Part Two.
Country Casual Two Part Cleaner is a solvent-based formula designed to deep clean and strip off prior finishes. For more information or to obtain an SDS sheet, please contact a Furniture Specialist at 800-289-8325.
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Two Part Teak Cleaner – gallon
Strip away years of weathering or prior finishes and lighten the color of teak
- Two Part Cleaner is a solvent-based formula; Part One dissolves dirt and prior finishes, while Part Two neutralizes Part One and brightens teak.
- Our Two Part Cleaner will deep clean and strip off prior finishes, dirt, mildew, oils, glosses, stains, or mold from your teak furniture.
- The final result of the Two Part Cleaner will leave your teak a light, blonde color.
- Includes 1 gallon of Part One and 1 gallon of Part Two.
- Our Two Part Cleaner has an indefinite shelf life, and leftover cleaner can be used for future applications. Store indoors and keep from freezing.
Recommended Two Part Teak Cleaner Use
- Always wear eye protection and chemically resistant gloves, and work in a well ventilated area (outdoors is best).
- This gallon size of our Two Part Cleaner will cover multiple cleanings of a medium sized dining set (4 ft. table and 4 chairs) or two benches.
- After fully saturating furniture with water, apply Part One of the cleaner and scrub the teak with a coarse sponge or nylon brush.
- More vigorous scrubbing will remove more of the surface dirt and staining.
- After using Part One, apply Part Two of the cleaner and scrub again. Rinse clean and allow to dry.
- Repeat both steps, if necessary, for more intense cleaning or tough stains.
See more in our Teak Care Guide »
More products to love