Teak Cleaner - 1 liter
Country Casual teak care products are specifically formulated for use on untreated, natural teak wood furniture. Teak Cleaner is a water-based formula that is non-combustible and contains no VOC’s. For more information or to obtain an SDS sheet, please contact a Furniture Specialist at 800-289-8325.
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and White Glove options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Teak Cleaner - 1 liter
Clean Teak Outdoor Furniture with Single Step Teak Cleaner
- Teak naturally weathers to a silvery grey when left outdoors and exposed to the elements.
- Our Teak Cleaner is a gentle cleaner that removes dirt, mildew, and stains.
- We recommend using Teak Cleaner once a year to maintain your teak - for more intensive cleaning, use our Two-Part Cleaner.
- Teak Cleaner should be used on any weathered or dirty teak furniture before applying any sealers or glosses.
- Teak Cleaner has an indefinite shelf life, and leftover cleaner can be used for future applications.
- Our cleaner is eco-friendly and will not harm plants, lawns, or animals.
- Use a sponge or spray bottle to apply teak cleaner to weathered furniture.
- Scrub gently with the coarse sponge provided, or a soft nylon brush.
- The amount of cleaner that you will need will vary on the amount of furniture to be cleaned – a 1 liter bottle of teak cleaner will clean one mid-sized dining set (4 ft table and 4 chairs.)
- For larger jobs, we recommend purchasing the 3 liter size of our Teak Cleaner.
- After using our Teak Cleaner, we offer a variety of sealers and treatments to prevent future staining and weathering.
See More in our Teak Care Guide >>
More products to love
Golden Sealer - 1 liter
Lock in teak’s golden color while preventing graying and ...
Outdoor Fabric Cleaner - 16 oz.
Restore umbrella, bench and chair cushions by applying the Outdoor ...
Cover - Large grill - 64 L x 24 W x 46 in. H
Large grill cover fits most outdoor bbq grill carts under 5.5 ...