Teak Cleaner - 3 liter
Easily remove dirt, weathering, and stains with our Teak Cleaner. Perfect for annual maintenance of outdoor teak furniture, this single-step teak wood cleaner is an eco-friendly teak cleaning solution with an indefinite shelf life for future use.
Country Casual teak care products are specifically formulated for use on untreated, natural teak wood furniture. Teak Cleaner is a water-based formula that is non-combustible and contains no VOC’s. For more information or to obtain an SDS sheet, please contact a Furniture Specialist at 800-289-8325.
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Teak Wood Cleaner - 3 liter
Clean Teak Outdoor Furniture with Single Step Teak Cleaner
- Teak wood naturally weathers to a silvery grey when left outdoors.
- Our Teak Cleaner is a gentle cleaner that cleans teak wood, removing any dirt, mildew, and stains.
- We recommend using Teak Cleaner once a year to maintain your teak wood - for more intense cleaning, use our Two-Part Cleaner.
- Teak Cleaner should be used on any weathered or dirty teak wood furniture before applying any sealers or glosses.
- Teak Cleaner has an indefinite shelf life, and leftover teak wood cleaner can be used for future applications.
- Our single-step teak wood cleaner is an eco-friendly teak cleaning solution and will not harm plants, lawns, or animals.
Recommended Teak Wood Cleaner Use
- Fully saturate furniture with water, then use a sponge or spray bottle to apply teak wood cleaner to furniture.
- Scrub gently with a soft nylon brush or a coarse sponge (supplied in our Utility Kit.)Rinse with clean water and allow to dry.
- The amount of teak wood cleaner that you will need will vary on the amount of furniture to be cleaned and the condition of the wood – 3 liters of teak cleaner will cover multiple cleanings of a mid-sized dining set (4 ft. table and 4 chairs.)
- After using our Teak Cleaner, we offer a variety of sealers and treatments to prevent future staining and weathering.
See more in our Teak Care Guide »
More products to love