Golden Sealer - 1 liter
Preserve teak’s golden color while preventing graying and weathering. This water-based teak sealer solution is formulated with UV protectants, mildew inhibitors, and pigment to preserve and enhance teak’s natural color. Reapply annually or as needed. Always clean teak before applying a sealer.
Country Casual teak care products are specifically formulated for use on untreated, natural teak wood furniture. Golden Sealer is a water-based formula that is non-combustible and contains no VOC’s. For more information or to obtain an SDS sheet, please contact a Furniture Specialist at 800-289-8325.
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Teak Sealer - Golden Sealer - 1 liter
Retain or Refurbish Golden Color and Prevent Weathering to Gray
- Maintain new teak’s golden blonde color with our Golden Sealer - ideal for new outdoor teak furniture and formulated for use on untreated, natural teak wood.
- Before applying, use our Teak Cleaner.
- Teak sealer contains UV protectants, mildew inhibitors, and pigment to preserve and enhance teak’s natural blonde color.
- It has an indefinite shelf life, and leftover teak sealer can be used for future applications. Store indoors and keep from freezing.
- Golden Sealer is water-based, eco-friendly, and will not harm plants, lawns, or animals.
Recommended Teak Sealer Use
For New Teak
- 1 liter of Golden Sealer covers one mid-size dining set (one 4 ft. table and 4 chairs).
- For larger jobs, we recommend purchasing the 3 liter size of Golden Sealer.
- Always clean furniture before applying a sealer. Applying two coats of Golden Sealer when your furniture is first purchased and a yearly re-coat of Golden Sealer will preserve your teak’s golden blonde color (some climates may need to re-apply more than once a year.)
- For best results, use our Teak Cleaner before applying.
- Using Teak Cleaner beforehand will remove some of the natural oils and allow the Golden Sealer to better adhere to the wood.
- Allow teak to dry completely before applying Golden Sealer.
- To apply the teak sealer, use the soft cloth provided, or foam brush (as included in our Utility Kit.)
- Reapply annually or as needed. Every few years, sealer should be completely cleaned off using our Two Part Cleaner to bring the teak back to its natural state. Then fresh sealer can be applied. This prevents the sealer from getting too dark and thick after multiple applications.
For Older Teak
- We offer a full range of products to make caring for your teak furniture easy.
- For weathered, gray teak, use our Teak Cleaner and allow to dry before applying Golden Sealer.
- For heavily weathered teak or teak with prior finishes, use our solvent-based Two Part Cleaner to completely strip furniture before applying Golden Sealer.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
More products to love