Clean & Gray Seal Kit for Aged Teak - 3 liter
Clean and refresh your aged, weathered teak furniture with our Two Part Cleaner and Gray Sealer Kit. 1 gallon of Two-Part Cleaner strips your teak and removes dirt, older finishes, and mildew while 3 L. of Gray Sealer adds a silvery gray finish to your teak.
Country Casual Teak care products are specifically formulated for use on untreated, natural teak wood furniture. Gray Sealer is a water-based formula that is non-combustible and contains no VOC’s. For more information or to obtain an MSDS sheet, please contact Customer Service at 800-289-8325.
Two Part Cleaner
Country Casual Teak Two Part Cleaner is a solvent-based formula designed to deep clean and strip off prior finishes. For more information or to obtain an SDS sheet, please contact a Furniture Specialist at 800-289-8325.
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
2 in 1 – Two Part Cleaner and Gray Seal Kit – 3 liter
Clean Older Teak and Enhance it with A Silvery Gray Patina
- This 2 in 1 kit is perfect for cleaning older teak, removing prior finishes, mold, dirt, and stains, while enhancing the silvery gray patina of aged teak furniture.
- This kit includes 1 gallon (2 bottles) of Two Part Cleaner and 3 liters (1 bottle) of Gray Sealer.
- Two-Part Cleaner is solvent-based and formulated to deep-clean older or weathered teak.
- Two-Part Cleaner strips off dirt, mildew, oils, older finishes, glosses, stains, and mold from teak, leaving your teak a light, blonde color.
- Gray Sealer allows you to give your furniture the appearance of gray patina teak without having to wait for it to weather over time.
- Gray Sealer contains pigments with no UV inhibitors, allowing your teak to weather naturally underneath the sealer.
- 1 gallon of Two-Part Cleaner will cover multiple cleanings of a medium sized dining set (4 ft. table and 4 chairs) or two benches.
- For smaller jobs, we recommend purchasing the 1 liter size of our Two-Part Cleaner.
- After wetting down the furniture and work area, apply part 1 of the cleaner and scrub the teak with a coarse sponge or nylon brush.
- More vigorous scrubbing will remove more of the surface dirt and weathering.
- After using part 1, apply part 2 of the cleaner and scrub again.
- Repeat this step, if necessary, for more intensive cleaning or tough stains.
- Allow teak furniture to dry completely before applying Gray Sealer with soft cloth provided or foam brush (as included in our Utility Kit.)
- Apply Gray Sealer as necessary; two coats of sealer are recommended for older teak.
More products to love