Clean & Gray Seal Kit for Aged Teak - 1 liter
Clean and refresh your aged, weathered teak furniture with our Two Part Cleaner and Gray Sealer Kit. 1 quart of Two Part Cleaner strips your teak and removes dirt, older finishes, and mildew while 1 liter of Gray Sealer adds a silvery gray finish to your teak. Clean and touch-up Gray Sealer as needed, or allow sealer to slowly wear away, leaving naturally weathered gray teak. Weathered teak requires very little maintenance.
Country Casual Teak care products are specifically formulated for use on untreated, natural teak wood furniture. Gray Sealer is a water-based formula that is non-combustible and contains no VOC’s. For more information or to obtain an MSDS sheet, please contact Customer Service at 800-289-8325.
Two Part Cleaner
Country Casual Teak Two Part Cleaner is a solvent-based formula designed to deep clean and strip off prior finishes. For more information or to obtain an SDS sheet, please contact a Furniture Specialist at 800-289-8325.
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
2 in 1 – Two Part Cleaner and Gray Seal Kit – 1 liter
Clean Older Teak and Enhance it with A Silvery Gray Patina
- This 2 in 1 kit is perfect for cleaning older teak, removing prior finishes, mold, dirt, and stains, while enhancing the silvery gray patina of aged teak furniture.
- This kit includes 1 quart (two bottles) of Two Part Cleaner and 1 liter of Gray Sealer.
- Two Part Cleaner is solvent-based and formulated to deep-clean older or heavily weathered teak.
- Two Part Cleaner strips off dirt, mildew, oils, older finishes, glosses, stains, and mold from teak, leaving your teak a light, blonde color.
- Gray Sealer allows you to give your furniture the appearance of gray patina teak without having to wait.
- Gray Sealer contains pigments with no UV inhibitors, allowing your teak to weather naturally underneath the sealer.
- Both products have indefinite shelf life and can be used for future cleaning and care. Store indoors and keep from freezing.
- 1 quart of Two Part Cleaner can be used to clean a medium sized dining set (4 ft. table and 4 chairs) or two benches.
- For larger jobs, we recommend purchasing the 1 gallon size of our Two-Part Cleaner.
- Always wear eye protection and chemically resistant gloves, and work in an open area with plenty of ventilation (outdoors is best).
- After wetting the furniture, apply Part One of the cleaner and scrub the teak with a coarse sponge or nylon brush.
- More vigorous scrubbing will remove more of the surface dirt and weathering.
- After using Part One, apply Part Two of the cleaner and scrub again.
- Repeat both steps if necessary, for more intensive cleaning or tough stains.
- Rinse and allow teak furniture to dry completely before applying Gray Sealer with soft cloth provided or foam brush (as included in our Utility Kit.)
- Apply Gray Sealer as necessary; two coats of sealer are recommended.
- For a longer lasting finish, apply Clear Coat Gloss over top of Gray Sealer.
More products to love