Clean & Gray Seal Kit for New Teak - 3 liter
Give your teak a gray patina without the wait – our Gray Sealer allows you to get the look of silvered teak in just two coats. Teak Cleaner gets rid of any dirt, surface oils, and dust to prepare new teak for gray sealer, giving you a beautiful gray finish.
Clean & Seal Kit
Country Casual teak care products are specifically formulated for use on untreated, natural teak wood furniture. Gray Sealer and Teak Cleaner are water-based formulas that are non-combustible and contain no VOC’s. For more information or to obtain an SDS sheet, please contact a Furniture Specialist at 800-289-8325.
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Gray Sealer & Teak Cleaner Kit – 3 liter
Clean and Prepare New Teak for Finishing with Gray Sealer
- Give new or newly cleaned teak a gray patina with two coats of Gray Sealer and an application of Teak Cleaner.
- Cleaning your teak with Teak Cleaner allows you to remove any excess oils, dirt, grime, or dust and preps the wood for the sealer.
- Gray Sealer allows you to give your furniture the appearance of gray patina teak without having to wait for it to weather over time.
- The formula of Gray Sealer contains pigments with no UV inhibitors, to allow your teak to weather as the sealer wears away.
- Gray Sealer's water-based formula is non-combustible and contains no VOC’s.
- Teak Cleaner is eco-friendly and will not harm plants, lawns, or animals.
For New Teak
- 3 liters of Gray Sealer and Teak Cleaner can easily cover and clean three mid-size dining sets (one 4 ft. table and 4 chairs).
- For smaller jobs, we recommend purchasing the 1 liter size of Gray Sealer and Teak Cleaner.
- Some climates may need to re-apply more than once a year for best results.
- Use Teak Cleaner before applying the Gray Sealer to remove some of the natural oils and allow the Gray Sealer to better adhere to the wood.
- Allow teak to dry completely before applying Gray Sealer.
- To apply the sealer, use the soft cloth provided, or foam brush (as included in our Utility Kit.)
See more: Teak Care Guide »
More products to love