Clean & Golden Seal Kit for Aged Teak - 3 liter
Refresh and restore older teak outdoor furniture with our Clean & Golden Seal Kit for Aged Teak. This set includes 1 gallon each of Two Part Cleaner (2 bottles) to remove stains, dirt, old finishes, and brighten your teak outdoor furniture and 3 liters of Golden Sealer (1 bottle) to refresh your teak’s golden color while preventing graying. Clean and reapply Golden Sealer annually or as needed to maintain golden appearance.
Country Casual Teak teak care products are specifically formulated for use on untreated, natural teak wood furniture. Golden Sealer is a water-based formulas that are non-combustible and contain no VOC’s. For more information or to obtain an SDS sheet, please contact a Furniture Specialist at 800-289-8325.
Two Part Cleaner
Country Casual Teak Two Part Cleaner is a solvent-based formula designed to deep clean and strip off prior finishes. For more information or to obtain an SDS sheet, please contact a Furniture Specialist at 800-289-8325.
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
2 in 1 – Two Part Cleaner and Golden Sealer Kit – 3 Liter
Clean, Refresh, and Restore Older Teak Outdoor Furniture to Golden Color
- This 2 in 1 kit is perfect for cleaning and restoring aged or older teak outdoor furniture to like-new color and appearance.
- This kit includes 1 gallon (2 bottles) of Two Part Cleaner and 3 liters (1 bottle) of Golden Sealer. Scrub cleaning pad and soft applicator cloth provided.
- Golden Sealer contains UV protectants, mildew inhibitors, and pigment to help preserve your cleaned teak outdoor furniture’s new color and prevent graying.
- Two Part Cleaner is solvent-based and formulated to deep-clean older or weathered teak outdoor furniture.
- Two Part Cleaner strips off dirt, mildew, oils, older finishes, glosses, stains, and mold from teak, leaving your teak outdoor furniture a light, blonde color.
- Both products have an indefinite shelf life and can be used for future cleaning and care. Store indoors and keep from freezing.
Recommended Use for Restoring Teak Outdoor Furniture
- For smaller jobs, we recommend purchasing the 1 quart size of our Two Part Cleaner.
- Always wear eye protection and chemically resistant gloves, and work in a well ventilated area (outside is best).
- After wetting the furniture, apply Part One of the cleaner and scrub the teak with a coarse sponge or nylon brush.
- More vigorous scrubbing will remove more of the surface dirt and weathering.
- After using Part One, apply Part Two of the cleaner and scrub again.
- Repeat both steps, if necessary, for more intense cleaning or tough stains.
- Allow teak outdoor furniture to dry completely before applying Golden Sealer with soft cloth provided or foam brush (as included in our Utility Kit.)
- Reapply Golden Sealer annually, or as needed. Every few years, sealer should be completely cleaned off using Two Part Cleaner to bring the teak wood back to its natural state. Then, sealer can be reapplied. This prevents the sealer from getting too dark or thick after multiple applications.
More products to love