Melbourne 6.5 ft. teak picnic set
Built out of solid teak, our Melbourne Picnic Set features a distinctive planked top, a curved apron for additional leg room, and two backless benches with scooped seats for extra comfort. Teak picnic table with benches easily seats 6-8.
|Cover #||144, 337|
|Has Umbrella Hole?||Yes|
Country Casual Teak furniture is crafted from solid first-quality teak (Tectona grandis) , a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teak wood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual furnishing will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual Teak offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Teak Picnic Table with Benches
- The Melbourne 6 ft. 6 in. Picnic Set features tapered table legs, a curved apron for extra leg room, a slatted top with teak planks of varying sizes for a unique look and scooped backless benches.
- Has a teak-capped umbrella hole with two rings for optional shade.
- Umbrella poles with 2-3/8 in. diameter poles can be accommodated. See our seating and umbrella guide for more details.
- Benches should be placed 3-6 inches away from the edge of the table for easy entry and exit.
- Chairs can be pulled up to the head of the table for additional seating.
- Easily anchor the teak picnic table with benches in place with our anchoring hardware.
- If the benches are not anchored in place, they can easily fit underneath the teak picnic table when not in use to create extra space.
- Set includes one Melbourne 6 ft. 6 in. rectangular table with two Foxhall 5 ft. 7 in. Backless Benches.
- Table measures 36 W x 78 L x 34 in. H., and each bench measures 18 W x 67 L x 17 in. H.
More products to love