Oslo teak + wicker stacking armchair
Midcentury modern lines and hand-woven, natural-looking twisted hyacinth all-weather wicker define the Oslo chair. Teak dining chairs stack up to 4-high for convenient storage and coordinates easily with any of our solid teak dining tables.
|Cover #||123, 301|
Country Casual teak furniture is crafted from first-quality teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. The ideal choice for outdoor furnishings, teak's high oil and rubber content form natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery, and stainless steel fittings ensure Country Casual furnishings will last a lifetime. See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blonde to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray and requires no preservatives. Country Casual offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options. See more: Teak Care Guide »
Hand woven with weatherproof and colorfast all-weather wicker fibers that withstand a wide range of climates and won’t fade or crack.
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Midcentury Teak Dining Chairs
Clean, Flowing Lines with Natural All-Weather Twisted Fiber
- The solid teak frame features midcentury modern lines, hand-woven rush all-weather wicker seat and back.
- This miracle wicker is made to last outdoors in all extremes, but has the look and feel of natural twisted hyacinth fiber.
- Exclusive taupe gray wicker has hints of brown and gray to pair beautifully with both golden or weathered gray teak.
- Teak dining chairs stack up to 4 high.
Our Midcentury Teak Dining Chairs Are Constructed To Last.
- Made of the highest quality teak wood timbers from sustainably managed forests.
- Midcentury teak dining chairs can be left outside in all seasons and will naturally oxidize to a soft silvery gray.
- Robust teak timbers constructed with traditional mortise and tenon joinery withstand a lifetime of use.
- All-weather outdoor wicker is colorfast and resists stains, fading and cracking.
- Ships assembled.
More products to love