Larchmont picnic table
|Cover #||No cover available|
|Extended Seating Capacity||N/A|
|Has Umbrella Hole?||Yes|
Country Casual teak furniture is crafted from solid first-quality teak (Tectona grandis) , a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teakwood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery, and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual furnishing will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and White Glove options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Teak Picnic TableInspiring, Sumptuous, al fresco Meals
- The solid teak Larchmont picnic table is a refined version of the classic with a slatted tabletop and rounded corners.
- Offering room for a family feast or corporate picnic, the table is suited to backyard or public use.
- At 71 in. long, the Larchmont will accommodate up to 8 people and allows for use of an umbrella.
- Umbrella hole accommodates up to 2-3/8 in. diameter pole with smaller ring inserts included to size down the hole for 1-1/2 or 2 in. umbrella poles or a teak plug when not being used.
- Constructed of the highest quality teak wood from countries with an official commitment to manage their timber resources sustainably.
- Traditional mortise and tenon joinery held together with wooden dowels are combined with marine grade brass and stainless steel hardware to ensure quality construction that will withstand a lifetime of use.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in marine environments.
- Teak can be left outside in all seasons and will naturally oxidize to a soft, silvery gray. It requires little to no maintenance to keep this look.
- Easy assembly.
More products to love
Larchmont Accessible picnic table
The Accessible Larchmont picnic table features an extended table top, ...
Melbourne 5 ft. 6 in. picnic set
A stylish take on outdoor dining, our Melbourne Picnic Table ...
Summit 5 ft. picnic set
Sturdy, stylish and durable, our Summit 5 ft. picnic set is ...
Melbourne 6 ft. 6 in. picnic set
Built out of solid teak, our Melbourne Picnic Set features ...
Bond 6 ft. picnic table
A modern take on a classic, the Bond 6 ft. picnic ...
Bond 6 ft. picnic set
A modern take on classic dining, the Bond 6 ft. picnic ...