Larchmont 6 ft. teak picnic table
Inspiring sumptuous alfresco meals, our teak Larchmont is a refined version of the classic picnic table, providing plenty of room for a family feast. Allowing for an umbrella where shade is lacking, the slatted tabletop has a teak-capped umbrella hole with two ring inserts to accommodate umbrellas with up to 2-3/8 in. diameter poles. Built-in bench seating allows plenty of room for 6-8 people, and additional chairs can be pulled to either end to seat a total of 10. Teak picnic table also available in an Accessible version with extended table top for wheelchair clearance.
|Has Umbrella Hole?
Country Casual Teak furniture is crafted from solid Grade A teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teak wood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual Teak furnishings will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual Teak offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Teak Picnic Table with Umbrella Hole
Inspiring al fresco Meals
- The Larchmont solid teak picnic table is a refined version of the classic with a slatted tabletop and rounded corners.
- Offering room for a family feast or corporate picnic, the table is suited to backyard or public use.
- At 71 in. long, the Larchmont teak picnic table will accommodate up to 8 people and allows for use of an umbrella.
- Umbrella hole accommodates up to 2-3/8 in. diameter pole with smaller ring inserts included to size down the hole for 1-1/2 or 2 in. umbrella poles or a teak plug when not being used.
Our Teak Picnic Table is Constructed to Last
- Constructed of the highest quality teak wood from countries with an official commitment to manage their timber resources sustainably.
- Traditional mortise and tenon joinery, held together with wooden dowels, is combined with marine grade brass and stainless steel hardware to ensure quality construction that will withstand a lifetime of use.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in marine environments.
- Teak picnic table with umbrella hole can be left outside in all seasons and will naturally oxidize to a soft, silvery gray. It requires little to no maintenance to keep this look.
More products to love